A coaching can serve a wide range of objectives. When people turn to me, the exact goal is often not yet clear to them.
Often, it is only a "diffuse dissatisfaction" that creates the desire for professional support. As a rule, my coachings start with an orientation phase in which the goal for the coaching process is defined.
In the course of the process, we will check from time to time, if the initially defined goal still fits or if adjustments are needed.
Frequent goals for a coaching are:
- Reflecting your own leadership behavior
- Dealing with changes
- Decision-making in a particular situation
- Dealing with conflicts and crises
- Restoring a good work-life balance
- Reduction of self-doubt and anxiety
- Strengthening self-management competence
- Professional reorientation, career development