Our work environment is becoming increasingly complex. Companies are getting more and more international, markets are interlinked and the demands on companies, their employees and leaders are changing rapidly. Experts like to describe today's working environment with the abbreviation "VUCA". VUCA stands for volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity. Although the acronym actually dates back to the 1990s, it quite well describes the prevailing conditions of constant change in many industries today. It is difficult to predict what tomorrow's business world will look like, who will be the customers and competitors of tomorrow, and which business models will be competitive.
These framework conditions place high demands on organizations, executives and employees. The call for more agility is the answer to these conditions in many companies.
But very few organizations are really agile today. I support you on your way to an agile organization.
Since 2009 I have been working in the energy industry, which had to reinvent itself during this time. The energy industry has changed rapidly in recent years. The changes in the regulatory environment, technological progress and the price erosion of renewable energies require new business models and have brought new competitors to the scene. And this happened in an industry that barely knew competition ten years ago.
As Vice President Human Resources in a Scandinavian energy company, I have designed and implemented countless personnel and organizational development measures in the recent years and supported many change processes.
With a lot of practical experience, psychological knowledge and systemic thinking I support you to solve questions like these:
- How can we as a company become more agile and dynamic in order to keep pace with rapid market changes?
- How can we maintain our innovative start-up mentality in a time of strong growth without stifling in bureaucracy?
- How can we change our learning and error culture in order to encourage the self-motivation of our employees?
- What is the organizational form that best supports the goals of our company?
I’m also happy to assist you in classic topics of personnel and organizational development, such as:
- Optimization of your Recruitment process
- Selection of suitable diagnostic tools for recruiting or assessment of employees
- Design and implementation of assessment centers
- Design and implementation of leadership development programs
- Selection and implementation of feedback and assessment tools (e.g. 360 ° feedbacks)
- Design and implementation of Development Centers
- Design and implementation or optimization of employee surveys and follow up processes
- Selection of suitable providers for employee surveys
I look forward to get to know your organizational challenges!